Wednesday, November 30, 2016

Review: Wherelight Glasses

It seems that ordering cheaper prescription glasses online is becoming a big thing, which is super awesome! Way better than the usual one pair a year (or until they are so broken, they are impossible to be worn anymore) that costs hundreds of dollars. It's awesome to have different pairs of glasses for different outfits too.

 I've gotten and reviewed glasses from another similar website, Zenni, but everyone knows about Zenni now. I decided to try Wherelight because they are even cheaper than Zenni. I was a bit skeptical because when I looked up reviews, I couldn't really find anything except for one, hard to find, bad review so I gave it a shot and ordered 3 pairs of glasses.

♡❤♡❤♡♡❤♡❤♡♡❤♡❤♡

Here they are! All the prescriptions were perfect and they fit well and comfortably.  I love Zenni, but it's nice to know there's another cheap option for cute glasses.  They all came with cases, lens wiping cloths, and one mini screwdriver key chain



I have been wanting to try a pair of round glasses for a while now!  I'm not sure if they suit me very well though...they're also my first pair of wire glasses, and I kind of already broke them slightly by bending them too far X( They open too wide on one side now, but it's not noticeable, just annoying for me.  I also wish they were a tiny bit bigger (meaning the circle part).  They're still really cute though!

[Link]


Then some simple cat-eye glasses

[Link]


And then these ones! They looked more orange at the bottom online than in person, but I guess that was because they were up against a white background there

[Link]


Overall, I would definitely order from them again!

♡❤♡❤♡♡❤♡❤♡♡❤♡❤♡



4 comments:

  1. Hi! Can you post the model number of the glasses you ordered? They're very cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just ordered 3 pairs myself (for the cost of one pair last year)....love the selection....but like you, I was concerned I couldn't find any reviews....glad to have found this page...thank you! Cant wait to get them!

    ReplyDelete
  3. How long does it take for them to be constructed and shipped?

    ReplyDelete
  4. I bought 4 pairs from Wherelight and love them. Previously I bought from Zenni and love those glasses too. You can't beat the prices on Wherelight.

    ReplyDelete